Friday, August 10, 2007

My Thoughts on Recent Happenings:

After taking a vacation (a little longer than expected) from writing blogs (as I usually do. I guess you can say I have a bit of Blogging Mania Disorder...or something...)....here are my thoughts on recent happenings:


If the recent bridge collapse and mine accidents are Bush's fault, then it's only fair that he gets to now take credit for the other three million + bridges that haven't fallen and the rest of the mines that haven't collapsed.


John Edwards is the reason my children will be placed in private schools.
In case you missed out on that, he was at some LBTCWROIKDSJFSLSFHSAHFH Convention. I don't know the acronym and I got a little frustrated trying to remember it. It happens. The Gay Convention. I can say things like that because I'm a libertarian. No one knows how to hate libertarians. Know why? We're right. Take a libertarian for face value. We're the only group that actually stands for freedom anymore.
Long way to say:
Edwards said: (paraphrased) that "Children in public schools need to know why some children have two mommies or two daddies! It should be taught in public schools so the children can respect and understand different lifestyles!"
I'm not for this indoctorination crap.
Just like I'm not for public schools forcing kids to take Bible classes, I am not for children being forced LBTGHFWATSDF down their throat. It's parent's responsibility to teach their children what they want their children to learn...be-it religion, eating habits, morals..etc.
And you know what? If we were to say "Okay. You can teach my children about gays...if you read a bible verse a day!" Jesse Jackson would march on that. PETA would be called up and they'd get onto the teacher for having a leather-bound Bible and then the next tsumani, typhoon, cave collapse, ManBearPig sighting will be blamed on said teacher.

Socialized Medicine.
Name one place it has worked.
Bring it.
Because.
It has never NEVER NEVER NEEEEEEVER worked ANYWHERE.
PERIOD.
EVER.
NEVER.
ANYWHERE.
Don't argue this. It HASN'T worked ANYWHERE!
Understand?
(And I'm tired of hearing about it, honestly.)

Hitlery Rodham and Osama Obama Hussein are ruining their chances at their chance at a glorious return to the White House by bickering with each other.
And then there's John Edwards that KNOWS he can't get into the White House by himself--so he's trying to gang up with Hellary Hitlery Hillary.
Stupid leech.


Oh yeah. Cindy Sheehan is running against Satan Nancy Pelosi.
I don't think I have to say anything else about that.

Ok. I think that's all. For now. Expect more later.

1 comment:

Sensei said...

I just thought it was funny that nearly all the Democrats agreed to appear on there, but apparently none of the Republicans were. Which surprised me, considering what we know about Giuliani's occasional choice of wardrobe...